Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Week 7 Assingment (Podcasting)


Podcast Powered By Podbean



Podcasting in the Classroom

How I am going to use Podcasting in my classroom is that when I am gone, I will podcast all my notes and assignments so that the substitute teacher will know what to do. How I will also use Podcasting in my classroom is that I will record my lectures everyday for when a student is absent or if they have to leave for a long period of time.

In my future math class, I plan on using Podcasting by making group assingment and the each student in the group will take a specific role. Another way that I can use Podcasting in my room is that I will create a project and the students will interview people on how they use math in the outside world. Lastly, I will create test reviews that the children can listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment